CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spoons

I would like to know what is happening to the spoons in my silverware drawer?

I have been thinking about it for awhile and last night I decided to do something about it. No I didn't buy new silverware - I am on a tight budget and new silverware isn't even close to being on the list. When my Granny passed away a few years ago I took her everyday silverware and packed it away in the basement. So last night I got out the box that it was in .... keep in mind I am getting excited (how sad) that I will have more than 4 spoons in my drawer......so I am pulling everything out ..spatulas, rubber scrappers, chicken basting brush (gross -- can't believe I kept that!!) ...... and guess what I found?

5 MISMATCHED SPOONS!! So my question is where do the spoons go? Is this a hereditary problem? Do I need to warn my children?

1 comment:

  1. It's not hereditary...I have the same problem. And, sorry to say, I have no answer for you. It's a mystery. Nobody knows. Maybe they are hiding along with all the missing socks.

    ReplyDelete