CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I ?

I find this an odd situation to be in - one I am not used to. Generally I say what I want -- as long as it doesn't hurt the other person. Well I haven't told this one person something because .. honestly... she is a drama queen and makes a mountain out of a molehill here at work (Quad .. NOT the beloved Scrapbook Store) she tattles, talks about EVERYONE and often gets people riled up. I just steer clear of her .
...we all make our notes in the same computer system and she always misspells a word .. the same word every time. Well, every time I see it (the word is response) I think I should change it to what it is supposed to be- but I don't- hoping someone else will tell her. It bugs me (I know it shouldn't) ..

Do I tell her and endure her wrath for a couple weeks or just shut up and let it keep bothering me?

And why does this bother me anyway?

1 comment: