CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Be casual ....

What a wonderful night! I think I have figured out how to get Nick to "want" to hang out with me. It worked once anyway so I think I will give it a try more often. My plot...

1. Text the child and let them know you won't be home -- but don't give ANY other information

2. When he texts back as to where you are going .... wait to respond back.....wait a good 5 minutes .. don't appear to eager

3. When you do text back give a list of things that you are doing (make something up if you have to) and list the thing that you really want to do in the middle of everything else .. and DONT INVITE him along

4. When he texts back HE will want to come with ..

Reverse psychology kinda ..I have tried this now 3 times and it has worked each time!

No comments:

Post a Comment