CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CHA




Yes, I am trying to go back and blog the important stuff!!

CHA .. OMG ... I was blessed enough that the owner of The Scrapbook Store (the BEST scrap store in Wisconsin!) let me and my BFF go to CHA in IL. We had a blast!!

Lisa got to drool - oops I mean meet -- Tim Holtz (ok me too .. but he wasn't my very favorite)

I got to meet Elizabeth Kartchner (Dear Lizzy!) .. but the best part for me was meeting a very talented artist that I really had NO idea I would have the pleasure of meeting ... Stacey Michaud. If you haven't read her blog you need to http://staceymichaud.blogspot.com/ . Not only does she have a gift for scrapbooking - but get into how she writes -- I love it. I even got to have my picture taken with her. (Would you believe I can't seem to get the entire file off my camera from the 2nd day at CHA??) I will load that picture later.

Scrapbook Royalty -- it was a VERY exciting 2 days!! Oh ... and the new products are amazing too - I can't wait to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment