CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Toilet Paper

Someone please explain to me .........

..... if no-one knows where to put newly purchased toilet paper (it goes in the cabinet dummies!) why do I ever have to buy MORE toilet paper? Because -- If no-one knows where to put it, how do they know where to get it from once the old roll runs out??

Really people??? HUGE packeage of toilet paper on the bathroom vanity for 4 days and no-one puts it away?

They must be using their hand when the roll runs out .... which could explain why I am always replacing the roll.. but it DOESN'T explain why I haven't run out of handsoap in a really long time.

These are my thoughts for today.... sad really... but these are my thoughts.

P.S. anyone that visits my house.. I have stored that HUGE package of toilet paper in the closet in my bedroom!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment