CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Almost an Auntie!

I just got word from my Dad that my sister-in-law Deanna is in labor! I am beyond excited!! This is the first child born into my side of the family since my son Nick over 12 years ago. My sister Sherralyn doesn't have any children and this is my brother JD's first! And (at least at last ultrasound) its a GIRL! Thank goodness someone else in the family is giving my parents some grandchildren!

Please keep Deanna, my brother and "baby sweetheart" in your thoughts and prayers! Yes baby sweetheart because they haven't told anyone her name - since they found out the sex of the baby they wanted to keep something a surprise until the end.

Oh ya.. and guess what else? I am going to be a godmother! Yes they asked me a few months ago - and I am just thrilled and honored.

No comments:

Post a Comment