CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Getting older..maybe?

I think we are finally rounding the bend with Nick!!! Two very amazing things have happened within the last 2 days - honestly AMAZING. Sunday evening the DH and I were out and about and I got a text message from Nick saying he was hopping in the shower. Hopping in the shower?? Without being told? That just simply was not possible. Then last evening another amazing thing -- at around 8:45 last night Nick asked if we could take a quick ride to Walgreens. I asked for what? And he responded "Shampoo. I would like different shampoo". OMG - he is starting to care! People said it would happen but I just didn't believe it. You see, David (now 21) always cared how he looked and smelled. I never had to argue about taking a shower - he just did it.. without being told ... his ENTIRE life. People -- I never realized how easy I had it with David. Nick is my challenge. Did I just jinx it now by recording these 2 fabulous events? I certainly hope not!! But time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment