CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Flowers

Well as usual my DH calls me at the office this morning and asks me a goofy question (at least I thought it was goofy at the exact time of the call) ..he says "Why don't you like flowers?" and I replied "Of course I love flowers, why do you say that?" and then he says "Well the flowers that I got you on Sunday are still in the wrapper they came in and are just in a palstic kool-aid cup on the table" ... "what!" is my response... "are you sure? I remember something about a vase" He then says "I am standing right here looking at them on the table 0 the vase full of water is right next to the flowers" WHOOPS! I am thinking this is the end of me getting spontaneous flowers from my husband! Apparently my attention to detail is really suffering lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment