CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Eye Contact

I know it appears as though I am randomly throwing things out there, but isn't that what a blog is all about.

What ever happened to eye contact when people talk to one another? Has that gone away the same as a strong work ethic and a sense of "working together" to get a job done? Have we really turned into a society that doesn't care about people? No-one wants to help anyone anymore and that makes me really sad - and mad. I encounter the same group of people almost everyday but have never seen a smile on their faces, eye contact - nothing. No LIFE signs at all. Is life really this dismal? I certainly hope not.

People the more you smile the happier you will be !!

No comments:

Post a Comment