CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pneumonia - can you pick a date?

Can you really pick the date that you want to get pneumonia ?

My youngest son gets pneumonia every year ~ generally in the fall or early winter. He keeps reminding me that this year he is going to get it on Nov 10th. He reminds me so much that I am sure he isn't washing his hands! He is trying to plan his pneumonia around the release of a new video game - Call of Duty (XBOX 360) ! Why you ask? Because Nicks penumonia usually means a week off of school.

Sometimes Nick - you scare me!! LOL I remember the days that you used to watch for movie releases for Disney movies - now it is video games about war. Stop growing up!!

But really, plan for pneumonia? I am getting that kid some germ killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment