CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bob Dole


Sometimes kids say the darndest things - or not. Nick is on the kick of randomly saying "Bob Dole" or "John Gurda" -- that is it .. NOTHING else. Just randomly saying those 2 names, like saying those names is "enough said" nothing else needs to accompany the names. So this morning as Nick will be heading home from the birthday sleep over I sent him a text message "Bob Dole" and he texted back "John Gurda" and I burst out laughing - why I ahve no idea it was like saying those names was enough of a connection - almost as if saying those names is just like saying "I love you" in code.

So .. these are the weeks of Bob Dole and John Gurda. Who is John Gurda you say? Well he is a Milwaukee historian and I have no idea how my 12 year old son even knows who that is!! I know I didn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment