CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Approaches

Everyone that knows me knows that I am a HUGE procrastinator. I pray for the strength to change this but.. as usual .. the Lord has kept me in the dark on if he is going to take this curse away from me! Well ...until He does I will just continue to go forward in tiny jerky moments.

It is 1 week before Christmas and my tree isn't up, decorations have not made their way upstairs ( last year I showed the snowmen, santas and other knick knacks how to walk up the stairs by themselves and place themselves neatly on shelves... apparently they forgot!!)

Anyhoo .. I have finally found peace with this. How the house is or isn't decorated isn't what is important - neither is the perfect wrapping - 15 different types of cookies.... It is Jesus Birthday and our families that are important .. the rest is just extra. If I have time for ALL the "extras" this year then great ... if not I don't want my kids to remember the Holidays with Mom being a basketcase. And you know what? I am actually believing this stuff this year and I feel FANTASTIC!!!

Thank you God for giving me gratitude!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!!!!!!! You should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete