CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Perfect Day with Eleanor


My 4 day work week being over I had to get my hands on my little niece while I could!

I met my sister-in-law at her work to pick up Eleanor and she was mine for the day!! We danced, we laughed, we played with the dog - she was a complete angel! But... she took 2 naps! How could she waste away our perfect day taking a nap? Especially since her father said she wouldn't take one! Humpft ... she took a 1 1/2 hour one in the morning and then a 2 hour nap in the afternoon-- maybe she would have slept longer if I wouldn't have woke her up!

I just sat and looked at her with amazement -- how can a 5 month old baby be pretty already .. really.. pretty! What a doll.

Thanks Eleanor for the fabulous day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment