CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

First Baseball Event of the Season



Honestly ... we could have picked a different park .. but nooooo it had to be the baseball diamond at Greenfield Park.... it is at the TOP OF A HILL! Yes the sun was out but holy moly that wind was wicked! 31/2 hours of watching baseball with the frezing cold brisk wind blowing right at your face...the kids of course didn't come prepared -- but at least I hadn't cleaned out the trunk of my car yet!! The kids didn't care that they were wearing pink hoodies or purple jackets or mismatched mittens-- it was warmth. Do you think I got a picture of Nicks teammates wearing MY clothes??? Nope... I couldn;t figure out a way to snap the picture without them seeing me.. teenage boys I am sure would NOT appreciate that photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment