CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pebbles and the Nursing Home

Why do I take Pebbles (the dog) in the car with me? Ever? And why did I drive Michaels car with the leather sets when I know that Pebbles nails need to be cut?

My dog is happy....ALL THE TIME ... mention car ride and she goes crazy. I make it a habit of NEVER taking her in the car by myself. Well I did it today to take her to the nursing home to see Michael -- I thought it would do them both good.

Visualize this .... very happy cocker spaniel .... and RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC and breaking very often. Yup dog whose nails need to be cut goes sliding all over the car and giving me a heart attack the entire time.

Worth it though to see how happy Michael was to see her. She of course just wanted to smell everything in the nursing home. She now needs a bathe! God only knows what she all put her nose into there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment