CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Glasses

As most of you know I have filed for divorce. I don't normally talk about it on the blog but this was just too amusing not to share.

For the past few weeks my soon to be ex-husband has been saying how sorry he is, crying often, and saying how sick he is with cancer and that he doesn't have much longer to live so it would be "kind" of me to let him stay in the house until he dies so that he can die as a part of the family. For those of you who know - Michael has never really wanted to be part of this family until just recently. And his type of cancer (seeing as he had the majority of it removed) he could live another 20 years.

Ok, the amusing part..... my soon to be ex husband - soon to be dead according to him - just ordered 2 pairs of glasses from the vision department. Why would a soon to be dead man need 2 pairs of glasses??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment