CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Responsibility

Things have been going fairly well with Pebbles being in heat - she is no longer ripping apart her $3.00 diaper because we are putting the cute bluejean diaper over the top. I may not be the quickest but I eventually get it right. This owner of a dog is not as easy as I remember it being as a child! (not that much is).

As Fall is growing closer to Winter I am beginning to think about the family traditions that everyone has and wondering if I have "enough" family traditions for my kids. I have always been a "fly by the seat of my pants girl" and now I am wondering if I have done that too much and not provided enough regularity. I think that for the past several years I have been just trying to do it all -- working full-time, taking care of the house and that it entails, kids with the activities, and catering to a high maintenance stay at home disabled husband (I use that disabled term loosely) that I have been just surviving -- too exhausted to take time and "smell the roses" and make real traditions for my kids. I am going to work on that because my kids are the most important. Whew ... it feels good to get rid of my guilt and say that out loud.... ok.. on the blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment