CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

First Snow

The first actual snowfall of the season that stuck to the ground happened last night. It made a beautiful blanket of white sparkle all on the ground this morning. I was excited - Nick not so much.

When do children lose that excitement of the first snow? I think it is somewhere between being too little to shovel and old enough to do the shoveling every time it snows! If there isn't enough snow to close school then apparently who cares.

What a buzz kill.

1 comment:

  1. The snow excitement is still going strong over here! My kids love to shovel. It's strange. I sit inside and watch them form the large picture window in my bedroom as they play happily in the white fluff as well as shovel the whole sidewalk!

    ReplyDelete